A Non-Executive Director CV should be different from an Executive one; it should be 2 - 4 pages maximum.
Your Non Exec CV should include:
- Your contact details
- A candidate profile, summarising your core skills, or useful experience you would offer a client company in a NED or Chair role which will include your personal areas of expertise.
- A short list of your key soft skills such as: leadership style, communication style, interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, analytical skills etc
- Your current and previous Board-level experience
- A complete and accurate career record with dates and a description of your major achievements and responsibilities in your more important roles.
- A summary of your relevant professional, educational and technical qualifications.
Be wary of Non-Executive Director websites that ask you to pay to register or gain access to Non-Executive roles.
Copyright © First Flight Non-Executive Directors Ltd 2016.